Students from participating schools in North America (Canada) of a grade range are paired with students of a similar grade range in Africa (Nigeria) with a goal to work together to develop innovative ideas and projects that can solve sustainability issues affecting both continents. Their main interaction will be via the EKCEP portal. The portal is the gateway to the program, and it consists of series of engaging learning strategies that participants – Teachers and Students will have to complete to achieve the EKCEP objectives.
- At the end of the program, certificates will be awarded to participating students, and we will showcase their projects/innovations internationally.
- We will promote opportunities to establish new friendships to connect and learn about Canada and its people and vice versa.
- Students will learn research and problem-solving abilities.
- This experiential education will prepare them for an entrepreneurial path as an option.
- Projects carried out by students will be solving the sustainability problems of the present and the future. They will be doing their part to reduce our negative environmental and social impact on our world.
- The participating school will be encouraging self-learning among their students.
- This international program will provide the participating school and their students with international exposure and recognition.
Admission Dates for 2021/22 Session
EKCEP School runs for nine (9) weeks and is available in the Fall, Winter, and Spring. For the 2021-22 session, available dates are Fall: September 13 – November 12, 2021, Winter: January 10 – March 11, 2022, and Spring: April 18 – June 17, 2022.
$30 per Student per Week
Sponsorship Opportunites may be available. Contact us at 1800 474 2650 or send an email to email@example.com.